Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2014

New comeback

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assalamualaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

привет!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a while I didn't update my blog. Quite long jugak lah around more than a year hahah! but this time since I don't have any work to do at home, so I decide to update back my blog. Hi hi hi bloggy!!!! OMG I seriously miss my blog!!! Been dusty and rusty I know hahaha 

Well I got a lot of stories to be told here. Bout my life in SMSS, my SPM-route-in-hell life, my scholarship interviews, my UPM life, my lifeless life. OMG!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna update all these stories till I get satisfied! 

Sorry for my annoyance hahaha been too excited. Gonna update later!