Search This Blog

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Interview MARA

Haaaa interview MARA was the best interview I've ever attended! And no need to postpone exam hihi. Well, our dress code was informal. We gotta wear t'shirt, tack bottom and sport shoes.

Peliknya dress code. Ikr? I did some exercises and jog and bought new sport shoes for this interview coz there were some rumours said that....

"Aku dengar cerita interview MARA tahun ni ada marathon"

"Interview MARA ada yg PLKN training tu, bumping ke apa tah nama dia yang lari patah balik within masa yg diberi"

Frankly, I was like OMG I gotta train myself and be fit and be confident for this interview!!!!!!!!!

Then, turned out, mana ada pun semua tu! Pfffttt. Penat tau training haha. My interview was held at UniKL MFI, Bangi. Most of my batchmates got at KMB and KMS tsk tsk I was the only one yg sesat kat sini T.T

Well, bangun pagi dah lambat jangan cakap lerrrr memang sampai sana dah pukul 8.10 a.m kahkah. But our session was on 11 a.m. Yeah lambat lagi. If I know earlier, I wouldn't have to be so rushed during morning -.- Then, got new fellas. My group, there were 3 of us chose the same code LN0801 which was at Russia. Why Russia? Because it's the only code program that has aviation course. Well.

First room, we were given a task on role play. We gotta act and make the panels laugh and we gotta use and innovate all the materials provided to be used in our role play. We acted spontaneously hahahaha it was fun I swear. And you gotta speak in english. If you could cooperate with each other, you would enjoy the task given. The objective of this task was to test you if you could cooperate with your team members or not :)

After that, the panels asked us about religion stuffs. Alhamdulillah, we could answered those questions.

Then, the next room, we were given a case study. Aduh case study lagi. But this one was easier. It was about "Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad's contribution to country" We discussed very very very very well and tak hambar at all! Best gila! After that, we were a given a paper of every team members. We gotta give mark to ourselves and other members. I just gave all of us 4/5 hahaha. Quite fair rite.

Then habis :) Sekejap sangat. Around 12.30 p.m dah habis. Then, we exchanged numbers and balik.