Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2014

First round

Hello. It's been a month I'm unproductively being at home. Takde ah unproductive sgt, but it feels lifeless lah, dgn I'm broke, how to keluar then haiyo. The last time I went out with my maksu, habis duit beli skirts (for preparation to get into uni hahahaha) and went out with Nasrin pun dah kopak jugak duit. I'm such a big spender, sampai diri pun dah sengkek -.-


Anyway, counting the days, it's about 17 days more before I enroll in uni. Can't wait for it! So, since I have free time now, I should enjoy it first! By? Perhaps reading novel, oh yeah nak habis kan novel ni. Fifty Shades hahahaha. and so, all I did was watching online movie, watching vines, Tumblr-ing, Instagram-ing and Tweet-ing, tweeting, tweeting, eat, sleep and REPEAT. So unproductive rite? I know. But I did handle some house chores and baking ok don't be surprised lol.


Talking about FIFA, I watch some matches too. The most heart-breaking news is.......

SPAIN LOSE! Like seriously? SERIOUSLY?! It's just first round and you're out of the group stage already. Sobs. So disappointing. What a hard luck...... Yeah, Nederlands payback revenge kot tsk tsk. Sorry World Cup, since that, I gotta berpaling tadah support Germany and Nederlands then...... but........ semua aku sokong kalah. Except for Germany. Like, England lose to Italy, Spain lose to Australia and Nederlands. So sad. Ha. Ha. -.- I hope England this time wins against Uruguay kalau tak, hm memang bawak suwey. 

Ha ha ha ni siot -.- :(
So, what can be conclude here is what's on top isn't always on top because life is like a circle. Just take a look in this World Cup season.