Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2014

HKSBP 40

If you're SBP kid, you must know what it is. Yep, Hari Kecemerlangan SBP: A day where you can send flyers to your SBP fellas, meet new SBP fellas or crush and visit other SBP! This time, on 2013, HKSBP was held at SMSS! Weehooo my school :3 Our whole batch gotta be the crew and manage the event hihihihi


I was in charged to be time keeper for debate. This event was held for 5 days. As you can see in the picture above. We were busy doing our task during the event. During night, sempat lagi pergi beli Burger Bakar Abang Burn haha. For the semi final debate, I was the time keeper for ASiS and sekolah apa entah sorry tak ingat. ASiS won for this round :) Congrats. 


We're the crews


With Irsyad, debater from SMESH 

On last day of HK, I got a Padini shirt from an unknown guy from KUSES haha so funny that he passed the gift to me through my batchmate but thank you for the gift :) If only I knew you, I would thank you face to face :)