Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2014

SPM

Oh no, not dentist anymore. I change my interest after I know I'm not into BIOLOGY haha.

SPM? Trial SPM is more difficult compared to REAL SPM I SWEAR. Trial SBP pergh susah nak mati apatah lagi TRIAL MARA. Lagi membunuh jiwa dan raga -.-

Talking about SPM, our teachers really expect the best from us. They hope that we can break the record for getting more than 1 person getting straight A+ and keseluruhan cgpa ke apa entah kurang dari 1.0. So, because of that, teachers pulun habis basuh kitorang batch RESILIENT. Resi, be strong.



Perkampungan ilmu, gotta sacrifice our holidays, programme Perfect Score and X-A Plus at ASiS, SSP and TiKL. Oh oh! and at Ulu Yam with SEMASHUR. Haaa ni paling """"""best"""""" Best, best. Just the dorm, yg tak best. Yknow kat camp kan. Memang ler tk best  facilities dia. But activities, were okay. Not so rushing sangat. These activities were held roughly three months before SPM.

At Ulu Yam for Programme Perfect score and X-A Plus with SEMASHUR 

Then, SPM lagi ah kena pulun habis especially time hari yang takde exam. Penat sangat. I even skipped few classes because tak tahan kepenatan dia cam faster school, I wanna end up my school life earlier please ah. Time Bio, lagi kena pulun habis. Class supposed to end at 10 pm but teacher lengthen the extra class till 12.30 am pergh ok takpe. Sacrifice for SPM. Takpe.


Last Bio class :)

Bio paper was on the last day. After I got out from the exam hall, I hugged my Bio teacher and said

"Sorry teacher, I did bad tadi."  I cried

She comforted by hugging me and said "It's okay. As long as awak dah buat yang terbaik dan datang kelas saya, in shaa Allah semua nya baik saje" and zaaapp, I was touched :(

But anyway, it was the last day of SPM which meant my LAST DAY OF SCHOOL LIFE! WEEEEEHOOOOO! SCHOOL LIFE IS OVER!!!!!! I was damn excited!!!! 

Those were good times. Bye school :) I'll miss my high school life :(