Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Interview Felda scholarship

Felda scholarship. This one is special for Felda's generation, not the public one like FGV. Yup, I'm Felda's third generation. My granddad is living in Felda in Kedah.

OK, this interview is formal. No group interview. Seriously, just individual. All depends on yourself. This one was held at Menara Felda at Ampang on 29 April (I think)

First session was test. Test dia ala ala MARA punya soalan tu. Ada. Then last question. Essay. Haaa sudah essay pulak dah. the title was "Reasons why do I need to be this scholarship holder" Ok apa lagi. Bantai jelah. Kahkah.

Then next session, individual interview. The panels asked bout my education, my interest, why I choose engineering and stuffs. The interview was about 12 min. Well that's all.