Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

True story bro


Everyone has feelings. Everyone has their own love stories. So do I. But that was a long time ago dude. Now I'm comfortable being around w myself surrounded by family and fellas. Yep, no boyfriend. No soulmate. No huney darla or such. Just me and myself. No no no no need to pity about lol I'm comfortable with it.

If a girl is in her bunch of her mates, probably the main topic they will talk about is BOYFRIEND/LOVE/RELATIONSHIP. "How are you and him?" "We're good, just doing fine" blablabla. And those who are single in the group are just like okay let's just listen to the story. Nod. This is so typical. Ikr. Because I've been thru hahaha.

But opposite to my group, I mean in Setapak Indah, we all got no boyfriend for now. For now je okay coming soon don't know yet lulz. Bak kata Shamin "Aku tak tau lah kita ni bawak suey ke apa hahaha" So we ofen gossip about "hotties" in school, make fun of each other, hang out. Hm I miss them :(

Before this I got a guy bestie. I love him so much as my brother. We shared secrets, talked a lot, on the phone for hours and sometimes we did act like couple till the teachers got misthought and sounded us indirectly hahahaha wth doh seriously that was a long time ago. Good times. Good moments. But sadly after we have moved to new school, *sigh* our friendship is getting loose. We don't share secrets. We don't talk. We don't greet. I did greet him but he treated me like a stranger. And the SADDEST PART is WE ACT AKWARD.

Maybe he has found a new girlfriend. Or maybe he is shy w me. Or maybe he gotta be a hottie now. Idk. Maybe. Too many maybe and thoughts in my head but whatever it is, I miss the old him.

"Season changes. People change. But memories stay."

The saying is right. Because it exactly happens to me now. Maybe he did changed but he never fade in my mind.