Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Good starter



Hi peeps. It's been a long time I didn't blogging. Ever since I got into a new school. SEKOLAH MENENGAH SAINS SELANGOR (SMSS) Yep an SBP. Life changes. But still have to move on. We still have a long journey to achive our dream, ain't? I'm a dreamer. I need to find ways to achive my dream. To be a successful lady one day. May the odds be ever in our soul.



Oh it's december already. What a good starter. Well what I mean is a good start to find a way to get me skinnier LOL this is serious :( I'm afraid of gaining weight during these holidays. *sigh* I need to work out more. Need to focus on the thighs and hips part hahaha since the fat gathers there. (LOL yeye je nanti tengok lah ayam ayam je nanti xD)

Anyway, it's holiday already but I got LOADS OF HOMEWORK TO COMPLETE. Geezzzzz teachers are really torturing me or what -.- Okay lah, gotta sacrifice for preparation for SPM next year lah kan what to do. OMG SPM. That means I still have a YEAR to finish my school session dude. A YEAR. Not a short period tho. Pejam celik pejam celik then it's SPM already amboi tak ke mampus tu dengan tak prepare pape lagi dari awal. In that case, I need to prepare myself from earlier. Thanks teacher for giving that homework :'''')))) *sense the sarcasm* *dalam hati sumpah seranah hahaha k tak* Shhh just keep it quiet already alright? ;)

Actually the reason why I'm joining back in blogging world is that, I was passing by a blog when doing a research for my homework then I remembered, uhh I got a blog why didn't I update it as much as I did before. (Did I? But at least before this I'm a lil active blogger tho) ((NO)) okay okay. The older much much older posts have been deleted due to yknow old stories no need to ungkit balik kan :p All this while I just express my thoughts and my feelings thru Twitter and Tumblr. So yep, here I am. I love my Tumblr 


Welcoming myself back to blogging world so hi there bloggers, and readers :) *applause to me* *sadly nobody gives a damn* lol k. Anyway I'd appreaciate your effort if you follow me ;) hihi may the odds be ever in your favour xx

p.s. Ignore my grammatical errors