Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Curse words. Girls, please.

In daily life, you'll definitely have to speak. You have convo with people. You talk. You pray. And you curse either on purpose or not, but it has been your habit. Bad habit. "Sial lah this thing doesn't work fxck." "Hahahaha bodoh ke apa bxbi gila orang itu." See. Curse lagi.

Okay calm down. I also curse okay. But I lesser it now. It's a bad habit I know, especially for a girl. Hey doesn't it sound offended and rude when you hear a girl curses? I used to curse a lot before. Harsher than a bij curses her life. Rougher than a thug curses his weed. And I once gave up in life so I cut myself. And the scar still appear but thank god it fades now.

I regret. I don't want to repeat the same mistake.

Imagine if you curse sial more than 44 times. And you feel like your life suck. You don't feel happy. You do pursue for happiness but you don't find it. Why? Because you ask for it. You curse and unfortunately, God granted it. So what to do? Pray for better. You can change your fate by praying.

To the girls out there, please I beg you. Mind your words. It would sound nicer if you hold your tongue when you're angry or shock and change the words to a better word. Like "Omg it hurts" "Alhamdulillah I feel nice" "Ya Allah why this thing doesn't work" Haa sounds nicer, ain't?

Girls and words. Words and girls. Curse bloody words don't fit you. Seriously. And to guys too. We girls have our own pride kan. Supposedly girls have to be more polite so people will respect you okay :) and I also remind this to myself