Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Emotional


Bad. I'm bad. I'm trynna be better but people underestimate me. I'm trynna change but society discourage me. I do everything but people still judge.

For example, they give a sidelong glance whenever I pass by them. They give a jerk expression whenever I face them. They don't accept me into their circle because I know from the way they treat me. They don't even make eye contact whenever I speak to them. What a society ...


Like now, I sometimes wear specs and sometimes contact lens but they are like "ai, dulu kau taknak bukak spec sekarang dah tak pakai" "aku rasa awkward tengok kau tak pakai spec" SO? DOES IT EVER CONCERN ANYONE? NO RITE?

See. They judge me. They underestimate me. They avoid me. Because they're annoyed with me.

And I know lots of people out there hate me. Society dislike me. They throw me away. I know I have a bit perangai keriau like I'm stubborn and a bit mild-tempered, I don't speak nicely to people. But I'm trynna change. I wanna change to a better person. But hey if they don't give me chance, how can I proceed so? I wanna change for better. Gimme chance, pls.


I examine that hating people will get no benefit at all. NOTHING. You just plant the hatred in your heart and that's all. It just wastes your time.

I don't have time to hate people. I'm too busy loving people I love. If you hate me, just straight away tell me okay. I'll try to change for the sake of mine.




Friends. Buddies. Fellows. I'm losing them. It's not that I fight with them but I don't even get the reason why they're leaving. Close friendship is getting loose because lack of greetings though. Thanks to those who still stay in my life. Chumy-chumy members, I love you.

Fatem, Aeman, Fatin Nadiah, Eiya, Fify, Elaneez, Fateha, Sue. Seriously, I miss you guys a lot. Xx

My life is miserable. If you're in my shoes, you know how it feels to be me. I need Allah's guidance to keep me strong and be faith in life. That's all I need.
p.s. this is general and not dedicated to anyone specific