Search This Blog

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Interview JPA Engineering Germany/France/Japan Korea

On 15 April, Tuesday, I went to JPA interview. Gotta postpone Physics exam on the evening. Well, what to do. The interview was held at UNITEN.

It wasn't interview actually. It was SAC (Student Assessment Centre). The total time was 3 hours. Every 1 hour we had different session at different room. My group consisted of 8 members.

First room, we had case study. But this case study was different from Petronas. This one, we didn't need preparation time to list out our points. We had to speak spontaneously on whatever crossed in minds. The tittle given was IMMIGRANTS. So, we just discussed with each other and summarized all the points and made conclusion while the panels silently judged us.

Then, the next room, we had PERMAINAN MINDA. This game was quite interesting. We were divided into two smaller groups, and we had to discuss and find a conclusion to answer the questions given. The questions were:

1. There was a paper given a list of numbers. We had to conclude how did the numbers become in that sequence.

2. Some numbers, equal sign, multiple and plus sign were given and we had to rearrange in algebraic expression to get the total number of 10 (or 20 I'm not sure, I can't remember)

3. A situation where:

"Seorang lelaki memandu dengan laju di simpang gaung kemudian terlanggar pembahagi jalan lalu terjatuh ke dalam tasik. Tangan kanan nya terseliuh dan dia tidak dapat menyelamatkan diri. Dia hanya mempunyai masa selama sejam. blablabla (I don't remember) 2 jam kemudian pasukan penyelamat datang dan terkejut bahawa dia masih hidup. Berikan alasan bagaimana dia boleh terselamat dalam keadaan sebegitu"

After that, the panels asked us one by one about ourselves and why we chose engineering and the country provided. I was speechless when she asked why I chose Germany and I didn't have exact answer.......... Because I want aeronautical engineering actually but oh well, just trying my luck here. Hentam kromo kahkah.

Then, the last room, we had DEBAT!!!!!!!!! OMG I've never participate in debate or debat then this assessment got debat omg. The title was "NEGARA MAJU TIDAK SEPATUTNYA MEMPUNYAI PENDUDUK BERLEBIHAN" I think.  I was on the opposition side. Aduh. Assessment ni memang aku hentam kromo jela. I honestly didn't speak much but at least I tried. Ok ah tu. Nasib budak MCKK tu helped me lots in giving out my points. And there was a Malay guy from VI, he spoke in english well but in malay, he didn't sound like one. I repeat. He's a MALAY GUY. Macam pelat and he spoke in english well during the debat. Ok..... and I was like...... ok...... up to you........

Pape pun, redha.

توكلت على الله