Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2021

TTC Journey - Recap of My Second Appointment

Hello. I would like to recap on my second appointment with Dr. Mohan at KPJ Damansara. 

(For the details of my previous appointment: refer here: 1st Appointment)

28/03/2020

Our appointment was around noon. We waited for around less than 1 hour to see the doctor. 

Dr. asked my progress on my period. I have eaten the clomid as per his suggestion for this cycle. Note that on this day, it was my 13th CD (Cycle Day) of my period cycle. 

For normal women, usually on 14th CD, their eggs should be mature enough to burst. Meaning at this time, she should be ovulating a.k.a Fertile Window period.



But in my case, there were a lot of eggs but they did not reach the minimum size to ovulate. Something like this.


Dr. said "Don't worry. You can still eat the clomid for 3 more months. Let's see how it goes.".

Clomid again? Really? But I just agreed with him. I did not know much about this medicine during this time. He told me that Clomid should largen the eggs and make them mature on time.

He lessened the dose to 1 tablets once a day for 5 days for 3 periods. So means, I should start eating the clomid on my 2nd day of my next period with the new dose.

April 2020 - 1st cycle with the new dose

May 2020 - 2nd cycle with the new dose

June 2020 - 3rd cycle with the new dose



It was already July 2020. And I have entered my next period cycle. Hence, I needed to make a new appointment with him.

Let's see how it goes on my next post... Till next time

"Ya Allah.... !! Bukakanlah untukku, pintu-pintu kebaikan, pintu-pintu keselamatan, pintu-pintu kesehatan, pintu-pintu nikmat, pintu-pintu keberkatan, pintu-pintu kekuatan, pintu-pintu cinta sejati, pintu-pintu kasih sayang, pintu-pintu rezeki, pintu-pintu ilmu, pintu-pintu keampunan dan pintu-pintu syurga. Ya Allah yang Maha Pengasih lagi Maha Penyayang."

- Doa Pembuka 12 Pintu